Did you know…
• New Jersey Law Clearly States that No insurance company can require you to use a particular repair shop- PERIOD!
• You only need one estimate from the shop of your choice, regardless of whether that shop participates in your insurance companies “Preferred Shop” program.
• You have the right to require your insurance company to pay all reasonable costs (less your policy stated deductible) to restore your vehicle to pre-loss condition.
• You have the right to have factory quality parts installed on your vehicle as the ones you are having replaced.
• You have the right to a rental car until repairs are completed if the accident was not your fault.